St Mark's Church Annual Fete 2013
This is always a historical event so make sure you don't miss it. There is something for everyone. We have extended our activities so that it can make a great day out for the whole family and people of any age. While you enjoy your mouth-watering meats, sweets and cool drinks, look around our stalls as we are sure that you will love what you see.
Our gates are open to all our neighbours and friends of all communities across two days!
- Our St. Mark's specialty…Kofta!
- Traditional Charcoal Chicken and Kebab
- Delicious Kebda
- Barbecued Corn
- Grilled Fish
- Sugarcane Juice
- FRESHLY made Juices
- Fairy floss and Popcorn
- The BEST Egyptian Sweets in Melbourne!
- Church Bookstore
- Garden Supplies
- Fruit and Vegetables
- IT Equipment.........and MUCH MUCH more!
Don't miss out on a cuppa from The Corner Cafe ..... Whether you like cappuccinos or lattes, skinny or soy milk, may be a milk shake tickles your fancy more, come down, relax and enjoy a cuppa and even indulge in one of our mouth watering cakes ;)
Our activities include:
- Jumping castle
- Neck and shoulder massages
- Hair dressing!
- A kids corner that will be sure to keep the kids busy
- An introductory Coptic Church tour......just to name a few!
So come along and bring everyone you know to help support the success of this weekend.
And remember........."Get your meats before your sweets!”